Omni-VI Main Tuning Noise - Thanks!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni-VI Main Tuning Noise - Thanks!!
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 19:46:05 -0500
Thanks to all who sent me suggestions.  I bought a new set of
allen wrenches to acquire one in the pack that fit the set screw in
the knob (it's a 1/16" allen wrench, by the way).  Oh well.  I suppose
I can find a use for the others which are duplicates at least two times
over.  I guess one can't have too many allen wrenches, right?

The squeaking apparently came from one of the two pads being out of
alignment on the end of its arm.  I pulled it off, reseated it and re-installed
the knob.  It works great.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

Dale
kg5u@hal-pc.org