century 22 Manual???? and tuning string???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: century 22 Manual???? and tuning string???
From: wq0p@kansas.net (Gregory A. Cerny Sr.)
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 1996 20:47:56 -0500
I just picked up a Century 22 last weekend.  Does anyone have
a manual or a copy of one that I could look at?  I would be more then
happy to reimburse costs.  Also the string that is tied to the LED
that is supposed to following the 100khz tuning increments fell loose.
I cannot figure out the routing of this string and where and how it is
to be tied down.  Any and all help would be appreciated.  Can anyone
tell me what the rig is worth?? It has the matching 979 power supply.
No calibrater or keyer.  Thanks in advance.
--
Gregory A. Cerny Sr. WQ0P
EM19VF 50,144,222,432,1296,10ghzWBFM

--