Contacting Ten-Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Contacting Ten-Tec
From: 74130.212@CompuServe.COM (Ten-Tec, Inc.)
Date: 21 Oct 96 13:03:09 EDT
A couple of quick notes about contacting us:

The powers that be changed the area code in East Tenn. to 423 (from 615)
earlier this year and 615 no longer goes through.  Some of our recent
advertising mistakenly included the 615 area code.  Our phone numbers
are the same as always.  Main office/inquiries (423) 453-7172.
Service (423) 428-0364 (Mon-Fri 8-4 Eastern). Fax (423) 428-4483.

A helpful hint:  Monday and Friday are far busier than the mid-week
days.  If you are trying to reach service, we often have up to 6 people
vying to use the service phone line for incoming or outgoing calls.
You can reach anyone in service, tech support, etc., by calling the
office phone number if the service line is busy.  As always, we do
not handle service calls on the 800 order line.  Inquiries about
products, catalog requests, etc., are fine via the 800 number.
(800) 833-7373.

Thanks again and 73,
Scott Robbins KY2P, Ten-Tec                 SS CW CONTEST Nov 2-3

* TEN-TEC, Inc., Hwy 411 East, Sevierville, TN 37862      *
* manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, commercial and *
* military HF radio, OEM custom aluminum or steel work,   *
* metal enclosures.  Fully equipped tool and die facility *
* for metal or plastic injection mold manufacturing.      *
* Contact us with your custom metal/electronics needs !   *