Century 21

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Century 21
From: edout-kb3hb@worldnet.att.net (Ed Dout)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 19:01:34 -0800
I have a C21 that is in excellent condx, however there is just 1 problem with
the
rig and that is the BCI especially on 40 meters. Any cure other than sending it
TT for a run thru the shop ??
Also does any1 have any idea if I can get this rig to operate on 30 meters ??
Did receive a handful of mods for the rig and I really did appreciate the info
that
was sent. Mostly to do with improving the RX.
This is my original novice rig that I somehow managed to work DXCC as a novice
and
dipoles....hihi
Later....Ed KB3HB

--