Corsair I Pass band tuning alignment problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Corsair I Pass band tuning alignment problem
From: k5gq@juno.com (C M Tyler)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 00:18:41 EST
Coil L4 determines the passband centering. Set PBT to center, detent.
switching from sideband normal to reverse. Adjust L4 so that the
brackground hiss is approximately the same. Adjustment is not critical.

I have gone through the alignment procedure and this is one that I just
can't seem to accomplish. Is there another way? I have scope, very
accurate signal generator, frequency counter.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html