FS: Ten-Tec 263 VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS: Ten-Tec 263 VFO
From: amarriot@direct.ca (Albert Daniel Marriott)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 17:02:09 -0800
For Sale:  Ten-Tec 263 VFO

I have had this VFO for about three weeks.  Used it only once.  It has not
been used very much at all during the last year and a half.

It works well with my Corsair II, and it has the LED sliding dial type of
indicator to supplement the rotary dial skirt.

There is nothing at all that appears to be wrong with its exterior, and I
have had no cause to take it apart.  The dial is firm but not stiff and
there is no "backlash", or any other problem.  In short, it is in excellent
condition.

Price:  $165 US plus shipping.

If interested please let me know, thanks.

Dan VE7CTN
amarriot@direct.ca

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html