solid state kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: solid state kit
From: BDrum5555@aol.com (BDrum5555@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 19:25:55 -0500
Well Tentec what do you think?  Its been one day and look at the response
that has
happened so far! I think a solid state HF amp would be great.  Also I would
think a 6meter kit would be a bigggggggg seller. This would be a great
addition to go along with the T-kit 20-6m transverter.  I have talked to TT
in the past about a 6m
amp and they say that FCC rules would not allow such an amp.  If that is so
then why are there other companies making  these amps.  Come on TT lets build
these kits!!!!!!!!!

73
Doug KF6BKH

--