30L-1 follow-up

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: 30L-1 follow-up
From: py7zz@elogica.com.br (Fred Souto Maior)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 11:31:20 -0200
Hello to all:

I have one question about the Collins 30L1 Amp.
Does it works on WARC bands ???  I know that a few others amps
(old ones) we can use on WARC bands ( 24 Mhz on 28 Mhz - 18 Mhz
on 21 Mhz and 10 Mhz on 7 Mhz). What about the 30L1 ???
Thanks in advance for that info. Best regards from Brazil.

Fred - PY7ZZ