Looking back over the years representing the modest start of
manufacturers such as MFJ and where they are now its 'obvious' that once
something gets hold, it feeds upon itself.
A few suggestions:
- a VOX_Box for the Scout. Plug in your 705 mic or Heil and use VOX
with the Scout
- a 6 meter SSB radio like the Scout. Monoband. No need for FM.
- some HF 'building blocks' for a do it yourself SSB transceiver.
- some of the obsolete accessories, like noise blankers as a kit
- a digital dial for the older radios (ala Atlas and KWD 520)
- bring back the RX325. Others were successful, why not TT?
- accessories for 'other' radios. FM board for the IC551 etc.
- an auto coupler ala SG230 or Jan 1996 QST
- a satellite station in a box 1296 up, 432 down for this Summer
Just a few ideas. I am sure others have more (and better) ones.
FAQ on WWW: http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html
Administrative requests: tentec-REQUEST@contesting.com
Sponsored by: Akorn Access, Inc & KM9P