National Semiconductor mic pream op amp??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: National Semiconductor mic pream op amp??
From: rrossi@btv.ibm.com (Ronald D Rossi)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 1997 08:59:48 -0500
>>>C M Tyler said:
> National Semiconductor mic pream op amp. It has at least 60dB of
> power supply ripple rejection build in...nice chip. I just looked at
> their web
> site and it doesn't look like they offer it anymore..
>
> What is it??

It turns out that it is surely still in production. I had the wrong P/N in my
head.  Here're the particular's...

LM387
 9 to 30V operating voltage (single supply).
 110dB supply rejection <--- I knew it was alot!

more info at http://199.2.26.194/pf/LM/LM387.html

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html