Greetings! Thoughts?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Greetings! Thoughts?
From: kovar@ia.net (Jack Kovar KE0AX)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 09:38:26 -0600 (CST)
        Andy,

        My wife is building the 2 meter kit as we speak!

        She has a General class but no earned or natural

        talents in kit building.

        She has only the transmitter to assemble and the rig will be done.

        So far only a VOLT/ OHM METER is required for making this kit.

        I see the book is very well thought out.

        Corrections to be made are limited to a few spelling errors and

        updates in cpu not mentioned.

        I am tring to finds faults in the directions.

        I can see Ten-Tec has a great future if this 2 meter kit.

        THIS IS A GREAT KIT!  VERY GOOD COMMON SENSE DESIGN!

        I any of you operate Motorola equipment you will see similar

        concepts integrated in this kit.

        I have over $100,000 of test equipment under my nose to double

        check my work. NONE HAS BEEN NEEDED! Only the VOLT/ OHM METER.

        I have made notes to make directions even better.

        I update this reflector as wife Jana finishes kit!

        ETA of finishing her kit "two weeks or less from today"

        I will fully test Jana's kit with Milspec calibrated system

        test set and frequency counters when finished.

        I would say this kit is set up for someone with basic understanding

        of electronics and kit building with some soldering.

                                        GREAT KIT!

                                                        Jack Kovar
                                                        K0VAR

                                                Jana Kovar