wanted to buy

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: wanted to buy
From: ar146@traverse.lib.mi.us (GARY GOETZMAN)
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 21:59:01 -0500 (EST)
Just purchased new OMNI 6 and very well pleased.  Due to a neck problem
I had hoped to purchased the #301 remote tuning control but as luck would
have it they no longer produce this and when I spoke with Scott he
suggested that the sheet metal was not available.  If someone has a seldom
used/never used unit they would part with please either e-mail me or
call if you wish.       Gary Goetzman,  K8FX  616-938-9804     73,

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html