To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Archives
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul, Wv3j)
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 06:22:51 -0700
I received a number of requests asking how to review the archives of this
reflector.  Here are the URLs for the archives by date and the FAQ respectively:

Several of those requesting this information stated that they only had email
capabilities.  Our language is rich in expressions (I can't resist... ;>)

"If the mountain won't come to Mohhamed then Mohammed will have to go to the

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Sorry guys,

Paul Helbert - Wv3j

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html