[TenTec] Triton IV for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV for sale
From: pascalfl@gate.net (Ken/Nancy Pascal)
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 1997 07:02:11 -0800
Greetings from Ken in Ft. Pierce, FL!
I would like to sell my TT Triton IV (model 540).
It is in good cosmetic condition for it's age with a few rubs on the
front panel. It works perfect electrically. There are two mods. One is a
switch for fast/slow AGC. The other is for QSK immediate/delayed.
There is no power cord but cable is attached with slide-on terminals.
Also have a copy of manual from Ten-Tec. No microphone.
I will ship for $275.
Thanks and 73 de Ken - WA4JAF

P.S. If you wud rather call, phone # 561-461-0005. Answering machine but
I will pick up if I hear you leaving ur msg.

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html