[TenTec] Omni VI Plus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 07:16:43 -0500
>Hi Ten Tec'ers
>
>I am wondering if anyone has had their Omni VI converted into a "Plus" yet.
>If so, what do you think?  I am most interested in hearing how good the new
>DSP noise reduction system works.  I hate sending my radio away and want to
>be sure it is worthwile before putting myself thru that.
>
>Thanks, Gord VE7ON.

        Gord, I know how you feel, I was thinking the same thing until I saw
my Corsair and Scout smiling at me!  Best thing you can do before your Omni
goes in is find an old stray (won't say dog!) TT rig and give it a new home.
I'm sure the stray will be as loyal as any Ten Tec I have owned and make
good company for the Omni when it returns.

Best 73,  Chris KB3A

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html