[TenTec] Wanted: Century 22

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted: Century 22
From: k5rov1@worldnet.att.net (James Parsons)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 18:57:15 -0600
I am looking for a good Century 22 transceiver. I will either buy one
outright, or trade a good Heath HW-8 plus cash.

I have used the HW-8 to talk around the world. It has no mods on the inside,
as far as I know, and none on the front panel. On the back panel there have
been placed the small 1/8" jacks in parallel with the original key and phone
jacks, and a new standard DC connector to replace the plastic original one
that is impossible to find. The new jacks will take connectors that can be
bought at any Radio Shack. I have the schematic, and copies of the important
pages of the manual (the constuction pages are not included). I have two of
the HW-8's, and only need one...HI.

If you have a good C-22 you want to part with, please let me know.

Thanks and 73...

Jim, K5ROV
EX: KA2FC (JAPAN), KA2JP (JAPAN), SV0WN (CRETE), SV0WN (RHODES),
DL4NC, W1RLA, K4FEO, K5FBB
John 3:16

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html