[TenTec] A paddle not a keyer..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] A paddle not a keyer..
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 07:32:59 -0600 (MDT)
At 08:13 AM 5/11/97 +0900, Jim Crites, KF6FCV / 7J7ACM wrote:

Jim,

I have the same question about running the Scout at the 5 watt level.
I have tried turning down the power to 5 watts on mine and have
experienced a problem where the rig drops off part of the first
character on CW. I have not tried it on phone at this power level.
Is this a common characteristic or just an adjustment problem on
my particular rig?

        73, Rod W7ZRC

----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----