[TenTec] Centurion Model 422 Performance

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion Model 422 Performance
From: n9thc@foxvalley.net (Rick Andren)
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 01:47:41 +0100
Hi !!!
I am interested in purchasing a Centurion Model 422, and would like to hear
what owners like/dislike about it.  Will it develop the specs claimed 1300
SSB, 1000 CW, and 650 RTTY?  Of course a 240 volt supply is preferable, but
how does it work with 120 volts input?  (I may not always be operating from
home.)

I plan on using the amp most of the time for SSB and RTTY contesting.  Is
it cumbersome in a contest, or will it tune by the numbers pretty reliably?

Thanks in advance, and replies may be sent direstly to me.

Rick Andren (N9THC)
n9thc@foxvalley.net