[TenTec] Need Info on older TenTec gear?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Info on older TenTec gear?
From: N0TU@WebAccess.Net (Steve Galchutt)
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 1997 07:37:41 -0700
I contacted TenTec's sales dept recently inquiring as to the availability of
product info on some of their
earlier gear. Their response was to dig through back issuses of QST. OK! I
don't have access to old QSTs. But,
yes I think a website w/pics and descriptions would be most helpful for those
of us TT affectionados! (I think
it would be in TT's best interest to have some history of their gear lineage
available on their website)

Where when and how do we start! I've published a few websites and have access
to scanners, digital camers etc.
but without the content I'm nowhere.   Steve/N0TU