[TenTec] Re:Middle priced rig

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re:Middle priced rig
From: winjones@ix.netcom.com (Winston F. Jones)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:20:27 -0500 (CDT)
I'd also like to see a middle priced Ten-Tec rig. Maybe a reissue of
the Corsair, as suggested by others, or even an Argosy with digital
dial and WARC bands.

I think there's a huge market for a T-T rig without so many bells and
whistles. Look at how well the Scout has done! There must be a market
for a slightly better rig without all the features of the Omni VI.

I currently use a Corsair which I bought used. I don't usually buy new
rigs but I only buy Ten-Tec. I buy the used ones so that hams selling
them will have money to buy the new ones. I've owned the Power Mite,
Argonaut, Triton IV and Corsair. I would never consider another brand.

Winston K4CWQ