[TenTec] Intro/New Ham/Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Intro/New Ham/Corsair II
From: collier@bellcore.com (George H Collier)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 11:26:46 -0400
Greetings,

I thought I would take a moment to introduce myself.
I joined the list a few days ago.

I am a new ham (Tech +). My call sign is KC2BIS.
On the advice of my elmer, Bill, N2WF, I bought
a used Cosair II, so I have been enjoying all the
nice things people on this list have been saying
about the Corsair. Anybody want to say nice
(or not so nice) things about the Corsair to
me, I would appreciate it ;-).

Bill sez that
I am sure to be spoiled and not appreciate how
nice the rig is as I won't have to suffer through
having another rig ;-).

Right now I am simply being amazed that I can
actually have a conversation (however brief
and slow) in Morse Code! Perhaps you remember
that feeling...

73,
George/KC2BIS

PS My OTHER hobby is sled dogs and someday
I hope to have wilderness QSOs via dogsled team.

--
George H. Collier                   collier@bellcore.com
KC2BIS -- Polar Star Sleddog Team -- malamute-l co-owner