[TenTec] Ten Tec List

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec List
From: dwright@microagesf.com (David Wright)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 11:05:48 -0700
Jay, great idea.  I believe someone is already working on the list.
Perhaps that person can fill us in on progress.
I wanted to comment on the net idea.  Great idea!  Let's get on the air
and chat
about Ten Tec. Make suggestions, comments, share fixes, and a general
sharing of information-just as we have here!   It's faster than typing
(and the boss doesn't get mad about wasting time either-hi!)

What about it folks, everyone want to make suggestions for a meeting
time, freq., mode
that's agreeable to all?  I would guess the immediate question would be:
 What frequency and times works for the most ops?

Where do most of us have antenna's, license, @ propagation across
multiple time zones so all can get on at decent times and hear each
other?  My guess is most would say 20 meters?  Some may say 80, but not
all of us have room for BIG antennas.

The thing to do is probably put together a questionnaire and put it to a
vote.  I'd favor 10 if the conditions where there but you know what the
condx are like right now.  I like 17 right now as it is quieter and has
US propagation into late evening east & west coast.  20 if we want
worldwide involvement.

Comments?

Thanks and 73 de Dave KB6JOX