[TenTec] FS: Argosy II (525)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Argosy II (525)
From: acito@asdg.ENET.dec.com (Bill Acito 10-Jul-1997 1117)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 97 12:41:53 EDT
        509, Century 21, and QRP++ are sold; the following are
        still available:

     1. Ten Tec Argosy 525 with digital display and RF gain mods, S#23.
        This rig shows its years, but is fully functional and has _all_
        filters. The casing has a substantial number of small nicks and
        dings, but front silk screen is intact; I have a replacement bottom
        panel from Ten Tec that I will include, the top is no longer
        available and needs to be re-painted.  With manuals, we split
        shipping, offers over $450.

     2. Heath HW-9, with matching tuner and swr meter. This is a
        'collector', and probably not a 'user' rig. It was built, as I
        was told, by a Heath technician, and the workmanship shows.
        Absolutely mint, with WARC bands, no mods. The tuner and SWR
        meter were added by me, and show some wear, but would give you a
        complete set. With manuals for the rig only. Offers over $400, we
        split shipping.

    .   .   .   .   .   .  - I own my own words -  .   .   .   .   .   .
    Bill Acito                                acito@asdg.enet.dec.com
    |d|i|g|i|t|a|l|  Digital Equipment Corporation     Hudson, MA

    W1PA        qrp-ne qrp-l adv-rs arci norcal amsat-na arrl-life