[TenTec] OMNI D PROBLEM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI D PROBLEM
From: n4Lq@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:30:32 -0700
Questions:

1. Does it dissapear when the antenna is disconnected?

2. Does the signal level vary with the preselector's tuning?

3. Do you have another receiver you can check this freq with?

4. If the antenna must be connected, have you tried using the reciever
   at some other location?

I've got a cordless phone that puts out a hefty signal on 20 meters.

73 Steve N4LQ