[TenTec] T-T Stuff For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-T Stuff For Sale
From: BEAMERJA@lbh.panamsat.com (Jay A Beamer)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 20:00:00 +0000
           ***Message delivered from cc:Mail***

From:    Jay A Beamer@4H-MAILC05
To:      smtp:TenTec@contesting.com

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: 7/16/97 12:59PM
Subject: T-T Stuff For Sale
Hello Ten Tec Fans,

My neighbor and I have some pieces to part with:

1. Argonaut 509, calibrator board, and matching 405 amplifier. The 509 and 405
are both in above average condition based on the 509's I've seen. Front panels
are virtually perfect. Both also in good working condition. The calibrator
board
is Ten Tec, but comes in a project case (matching cream color).  Includes
manuals. Price is $400 for all three pieces.

2. Model 238 antenna tuner with manual. Unit is essentially perfect. Price is
$250.

3. Model 277 antenna tuner. This is the tuner that matches the Century 21.
Very
clean unit. Price is $75.

4. Triton IV transceiver. This unit says Triton IV on front panel (not 540).
There is some paint missing here and there on the heat sink. The front panel
around some of the controls shows wear from hand rubbing against front panel
(I
didn't do it!), but all markings are in tact.  This unit has the calibrator,
noise blanker, and the CW filter. Manual included. PTO recently rebuilt. Works
well. Cosmetically is average to a bit above average. Overall, I'd give it a 7
to 8. Price for the Triton IV is $175.

Please contact at this e:mail or at home after 4 p.m. pacific time.
Tel. (310)366-7408
Torrance, Ca.

Thx es 73,

Jay, KM6VX