[TenTec] Thanks for responses!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for responses!
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 17:44:23 -0400
Any auto parts house, even Walmart has 20 amp breakers rated for 12vdc.
I never had a need for them though. Just keep your swr relatively low
and you shouldn't have any problems. The TenTec supplies tend to kick
out a lot when the current barely slips above 20 amps and can be a pain
in the neck. They are adjustable internally for the trip point should
you want to ease up on it a bit.

73 Steve N4LQ