[TenTec] Wanted Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Wanted Omni V
From: kb4gyt@groupz.net (Paul)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 1997 23:08:13
Thank you for reading my message.I am interested in the Omni V and I wanted
to post this message on the reflector to offer for trade my Yaesu FT 890AT.
This rig is in beautiful condition (one VERY small ding on the top inside
of one of the cooling "fins")inside and out.
The rig includes the XF-110c 500 Hz CW filter,MH-1 hand mic with
up/down/fast controls for scanning,the 12V power cord,operating manual,and
the original box.The general coverage receive is a joy to listen to for
those who enjoy SWLing and the AM standard broadcast receive is incredible.
The rig has never been mobile.It has never been subjected to smoke and I
have really babied it because it is my back up rig.
I wanted to post this offer to anyone on the reflector looking for a
mobile/backup rig first before I sell it outright for the money for an Omni V.
If interested in this trade,or if you are interested in selling your Omni
V,please leave me a message.We can work out all the details of a trade via
E-mail.
I started out in Ham radio with an old Triton IV analog rig and I am
interested in getting another Ten Tec.
Good DX 73,Paul
Paul Matthews
a.r.s. KB4GYT