[TenTec] Argosy

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy
From: k5rov@worldnet.att.net (James Parsons)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 14:19:26 -0500
A kind gentleman E-Mailed me a message concerning my desire to find a
Century-22. I had three (one at a time) Scouts, and each of them drifted
or jumped frequency at the higher CW speeds, and had to be returned. I
have heard so much about Ten-Tec that I thought I would try another
model, and had the C-22 in mind. I really want to find out just what it
is that makes TT so popular. I am only interested in CW capability.

The gentleman sent me a message offering me his Argosy with power supply
and accessories for a fair price. I saved the message, and then lost it.

If the person who sent me that message still has the Argosy, and still
has it for sale, would you please advise me by E-Mail.

Thanks and 73...

Jim, K5ROV
--

James (Jim), Parsons, K5ROV USAF, Ret.