[TenTec] "Dial-Honey" Instructions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Dial-Honey" Instructions
From: jdougher@wt.net (WA8GHZ /5 Jack Dougherty)
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:14:32 -0700
Help....anyone know how to put the special $2. packet of grease on an
otherwise fb 544 Triton Digital dial?  Got my official red TenTec grease
packet (looks like an ex-tryout as leading character in an old monster
flick), but can't figure out how to get in there and dispense the gooo.

1. Do I take off the Dial knob as step 1?? If so, is that a US or Metric
hex screw that I kinda see "way down there"?  None of my collection of
hex wrenches fit, so I gotta go buy a couple smaller sizes, and want to
get the right kind.

2.      Having the dial off, what's next?? just shmear the stuff on the shaft
or what?? Gotta remove the back dial??

Thanks for the advice of the experienced.

"Have Dial-Honey, will travel"

73,
WA8GHZ   /5
Jack    /Houston