[TenTec] Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson)
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 19:50:26 -0400
At 05:28 PM 8/27/97 PDT, you wrote:
>Hi, guys,
>
>I'm your newest subscriber...as of about 2 minutes ago. I just this
afternoon bought a Corsair II from a fellow; hope to have it here in a few
days. I've never owned anything TenTec, but have heard nothing but praise
for the Corsair II's CW performance...CW is my primary pleasure.

>I'd sure appreciate any tips on things I should get to go with this rig
(it's supposed to have a full rack of filters) or any other pointers you
can think of. I've also thought of buying a new Omni 6 Plus...would like to
hear comments on this too.

>Thanks and 73,
>
>Travis N5AY

Travis,

        You took one step closer to Heaven!  Enjoy!

Chris KB3A