[TenTec] ALC led question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ALC led question
From: Reid_W_Simmons@ccm2.hf.intel.com (Reid W Simmons)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 97 09:28:00 PDT
   Hello;

   Due to our move from Michigan to Oregon I have logged almost no air-time
   during the past 18 months.  However, when I did finally get back on the
   air last weekend I noticed something I didn't remember seeing before.
   Is the ALC led on an OMNI VI/VI+ supposed to flash when sending CW?  I
   don't seem to remember it doing that previously.  (Maybe it's my age
   gaining on me, or maybe it's all those "herbs and other chemical
   substances" we abused in the 60s catching up to me!!).... "Groovy"!
   "Far out!".  "Wow!, what a rush".  "Peace, man".

   Thanks.

   Reid, K7YX