[TenTec] Omni VI Paint

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Paint
From: Reid_W_Simmons@ccm2.hf.intel.com (Reid W Simmons)
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 97 12:53:00 PDT
   Hi All;

   Does anyone have information on a source of spray paint for the colors
   on an OMNI VI?  More specifically, I am building a Ten Tec 301
   "look-alike" and want the enclosure to match the rest of my TT line.
   (yes, the factory is now out of the 301 enclosures).  Also, if any of
   you people out there are lucky enough to own a 301 can you please send
   me the enclosure dimensions?

   And yes, I am REALLY determined to have a 301!!!

   Thanks in advance.

   73, Reid, K7YX