[TenTec] Re: Scout accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Scout accessories
From: dmm@bronze.lcs.mit.edu (Andrew M. Moore)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:27:00 -0400 (EDT)
If I remember correctly from the manual, Radio Shack sells the same
power connector that the Scout uses on its power cord.  It comes in a
package with the connector and pins.  You should also be able to get
the cord at Radio Shack, but keep in mind that Radio Shack often sells
"big" looking cable that is really small cable with thick insulation.
Check your Scout manual for the proper Radio Shack catalog number, if
you need it, or I can look up mine when I get home tonight.

Andrew M. Moore, NV1B
..