[TenTec] FS Paragon Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Paragon Station
From: jackv@wt.net (Jack Van Demark)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 17:14:27 -0700
I have a TenTec Paragon with no internal accessories, matching 961 Power
supply and 705 Desk mike. The radio was back to TenTec in March for all
updates and mods. There are no marks on the radio or the power supply
This is an extremely nice package. TenTec Gets $1275 for a used radio
alone. I will sell the entire package for $1100 Shipped in Conus. Please
e'mail or call me evenings or weekends at (281)495-1121.