[TenTec] WTB: Corsair II Dial Glass

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Corsair II Dial Glass
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 20:13:40 -0500
On Friday, October 10, 1997 15:04 PM, David H.
Hammond[SMTP:DHHDEH@concentric.net] wrote:
>Hi Everyone,
>
>This request is probably a stretch but here goes.
>
>I am looking for a Dial Glass for a Corsair II.  This is the brown
>tinted transparent plastic piece on the front panel that the frequency
>readout shows through.

Dave,
I don't know where you live, but here in Houston, TX, there is a
place called Cadillac Plastics.  I have heard they are a chain (like
Home Depot? Builder's Square?).  Maybe they are near you or
someone like them may be nearby.  If you have a piece of the
plastic (I'm assuming you still do), you might check with them and
see what they can do/provide.  Also, maybe a window company
(we have Binswanger Glass Co. down here) can help.

Good luck.

73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org