[TenTec] Trade 500 KHZ Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade 500 KHZ Filter
From: RMille8371@aol.com (RMille8371@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 14:37:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hello Everyone:

      I have a 500 Khz filter that fits the Omni series TenTec rigs.  I would
like to trade this filter for a 500 KHZ, or 250 KHZ Paragon filter.
  Evidentally the filter that fits the Omni's goes into the the 6 MHZ If
board where the one I need goes into the 9 Mhz portion..  Maybe there is a
way to built the filter with the board that I have now do to the fact that
the board is the same just the components are diffrent..

     I can be reached by E-Mail (Rmille8371@AOL.Com) or by phone
757-461-6142..
Thanks for your time..

                                                    73'