[TenTec] Titan/Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Titan/Paragon
From: BEAMERJA@lbh.panamsat.com (Jay A Beamer)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:02:00 +0100
           ***Message delivered from cc:Mail***

From:    Jay A Beamer@4H-MAILC05
To:      smtp:TenTec@contesting.com

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: 10/17/97 12:06PM
Subject: Titan/Paragon
Hello everyone,

Have an opportunity to by a Paragon (the first one) and a Titan.

What is the ball park price on a Paragon (I) these days?

Is the Paragon AM receive only?

On the Titan, how do I tell the early version of this amp vs. the later
version,
not including the Gold series? My understanding is that there were two
versions.
Anyone know when the new version started to be manufactured and the old one
phased out? Current going price for each version?

Thanx,

Jay, KM6VX