[TenTec] Paragon Final P.A. Cooling ? -Reply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon Final P.A. Cooling ? -Reply
From: rsellers@mail.rkd.snds.com (Roger Sellers)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:49:44 -0500
I have a paragon I purchased used. It has a couple small holes that I will
interpret to have been for mounting a fan. Looks like 2 small pieces of metal
were drilled on each end, then bolted the fan over the end of the heat sink.
Much
in the same manner that you see fans over the heat sink on a Pentium CPU.

Roger Sellers  KB9LBU
email: rsellers@snds.com

>>> <RMille8371%aol.com@internet.rkd.snds.com> 10/18/97 02:35pm >>>
Hello Everyone :

      I was wondering if anybody has tried to mount a fan or some cooling
device on the back of the Paragon's Heat Sink ?  I am finding that when I run
the Paragon in the   digital modes that the rig is getting to hot !!  If
anyone knows of a mod or a way to get this thing to run cooler please give me
an E-Mail..

                                                              Richard Miller
II