[TenTec] Thanks for Info

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Thanks for Info
From: W7TS@Concentric.net (Ken Kinyon)
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 11:14:40 -0600
Hi Ron,
I didn't reply to your original question although I remember it.  I just
wanted to put in my two cents worth before you decided what to do.  I have
an Omni-VI plus and I am a serious CW operator.  I have both 250Hz And
500hz filters in my two narrow positions. If I select both 500Hz filters
there is a noticeable but small improvement over just one.  When I select
both 250hz filters there is a big improvement over just one.  When I had
the OMNI-VI with only one Narrow position,
I used the 250Hz filter in that position although I owned both the 250 and
500.  I found the extra 250Hz was much more useful on 160, 80, and 40 in
particular. On  160, 80 and 40, I operate most of the time with both 250Hz
filters and the NR and LP buttons selected.
73,
Ken  W7TS

Ken Kinyon
34 Princeton Circle