[TenTec] Ten-Tec items for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec items for sale
From: w8ek@juno.com (w8ek@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 09:02:24 EDT
We still have a few Ten-Tec items for sale.

In addition to the items listed below, we have a fairly good supply of
Ten-Tec parts.  We were a warranty repair station for Ten-Tec, until they
went factory direct, and these are left over from that time.  Most parts
would be from the late 70's and through the 80's.  If there is a part you
are looking for, please send e-mail either to W8EK@QSL.net or to
KenMar.Ind@Juno.com.

The following all include manuals, but do not include shipping from NE
Ohio:

214 electrolet microphone  --  This one is in the condition that most of
the 214 / 215 mics are in, i.e. some of the paint is off of the front due
to normal use.  $ 45

229 Antenna Tuner -- Full 1500 W power, with roller inductor, illuminated
dial and wattmeter / SWR bridge.  Antenna switching included.  Left over
from new stock.  $ 250

405 Amplifier  --  Made to go with he Argosy, it is 100 W input / 50 W
output.  Good shape, but is used.  $ 225

546 C Omni --  This is the latest Omni from the earlier Omni series.  It
includes 160 thru 10 meters, with WARC bands, but xtals need to be added
for 18 and 24 MHz.  This is just as it came from the factory, i.e. it
includes the noise blanker, audio CW filter, but not extra crystal
filters.    $ 450

E-mail to W8EK@QSL.net or to KenMar.Ind@Juno.com

Prices do not include shipping from NE Ohio.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-Mail to W8EK@QSL.net or KenMar.Ind@Juno.com