[TenTec] Cmos Superkeyer?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Cmos Superkeyer?
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:19:56 -0500
For those of you who are not on the QRP-L group or don't read QST:

When considering CMOS keyers do not overlook the newer, smaller,
inexpensive and elegant Tiny CMOS Keyers (TiCK and TiCK 2) from Embedded
Research.  Only one memory in the TiCK 2 but at the price you could
parallel four of them and still save money!  These are available surface
mount, so could save space, too.  Embedded Research has a web page.
Check them out on or near:
http://www.frontiernet.net/~embres/tick1.1.htm (depending on QRM.)

I have no ax to grind here.  Am a  happy user of both the CMOS
Superkeyer II and the TiCK 2.  I find their user interfaces about
equally easy to use.  My advise:  buy both!

73,
Paul, Wv3j