[TenTec] Want TenTec 219 and 234

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want TenTec 219 and 234
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 10:30:05 -0800
I would like to pick up the 9 MHz IF 250 Hz CW filter from Ten Tec,
the model 219, I believe.  Anyone have one?  I may soon have a model
220 (the 2.4 kHz SSB filter) or a model 285 to swap.  I also have
quite a few Kenwood and some IRCI (for Kenwood) SSB filters I
would swap.  I would also buy outright at a fair price.

I would also like to find the Ten Tec model 234 speech processor.
I am not concerned with the mike, I think I have one here that would
match it.  I have other stuff to trade or would pay a fair price.

Thanks for reading this.

Clark
WA3JPG