[TenTec] T-Kit No. 1208 & KR-50 Keyer

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-Kit No. 1208 & KR-50 Keyer
From: moses@wic.net (Smith, Allen K.)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 22:16:58 -0700
I have an unbuilt 1208 Six-Meter Transverter Kit and an unused KR-50
keyer for sale.

I ordered the kit, opened the box, put it all back inside and have not
touched it since.  I paid the full price for it of course plus shipping
and will sell it for best offer over $75 plus shipping if anyone is
interested.

I purchased the KR-50 keyer to to go with my back-up Corsair station but
quickly determined that I much prefer the feel of my familiar old
Vibroplex iambic paddles.  The KR-50 Ultramatic is the older, 120VAC
electro-magnetic keyer/iambic paddles combination.  Fairly good external
appeance, no damage, works fine.  Best offer over $45 plus shipping if
anyone is interested.

73,  Allen Smith - N0VA  (moses@wic.net)