[TenTec] awaiting arrival !!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] awaiting arrival !!
From: ke3rx@erols.com (tom)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 03:30:25 -0500
i should receive my VI+ this week!! everyone is aware of TT's reputation
when it comes to cw,but i will be using this rig primarily for ssb.
i purchased an extra 2.4khz for 9mhz,as well as a 1.8khz for 6.3mhz.
i spend most of my time on 75m. and 160m. at least until things open up
a bit.

i would appreciate any input as to typical operating experinces with
this radio on ssb. of particular concern is tx audio quality with 701
hand mike,real world ability to deal with QRM,ease of use with the split
function,etc. thanks, tom sweeney KE3RX
                      KE3RX@erols.com