[TenTec] Centurion Amps, Comments Pse???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centurion Amps, Comments Pse???
From: ku4it@bellsouth.net (David E. Shelton)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 11:48:15 -0800
I am looking to the future and I am very interested in the Centurion amp
that is still made by TT. I took the tour in October of the factory and
saw first hand the Centurion monster transformers being hand made on
Tennessee soil. I am interested in the ease of use and drive to output
particulars. If you run 50watts what can you expect out, 700W??? I am
also interested in the ease of finding 3-500Z tubes when they are
starting to get to be hard to find, good ones that is not Chinese.
Appreciate any input, thanks.

73 dit dit,

David E. Shelton       Amateur Radio Transmitting Society, ARTS
KU4IT@BellSouth.net                of Louisville, KY