[TenTec] New Station and a question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New Station and a question
From: johnc@geekopolis.com (John T. Croteau)
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 13:03:00 -0500 (EST)
Hi everyone!

Thanks to all who replied to my want ad for a Corsair II.  I just
purchased a complete station from AA8YC in Michigan.  This includes the
#561 rig with 1.8 and 250 filters, #970 heavy duty supply, remote vfo, and
a KRB-1.  Station has just come back from TenTec where it got a new PTO
and the entire setup is in showroom condition.

I understand that the KRB-1 is actually pretty rare.  Can anyone help me
find complete specs on the unit?

I am anxiously awating it's arrival, I can't think of a better way to get
back on the air after 4 years.

    \/   John T. Croteau, A.R.S. KA1VIX
   \/\/  Mound, Minnesota                             johnc@geekopolis.com