[TenTec] VI+ arrived !!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VI+ arrived !!
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A. Calvin)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 11:28:00 -0600
Are we talking about RX freq drift too, or just TX?  I'd think they would
go together and you should be able to hear the same drift.  Also, do you
leave power on the rig when it is turned off?  I'm trying to determine if
I have the same problem, but I hear absolutely no drift (I leave the
+12.5V on the rig at all times, even when the Omni is powered off to
avoid the initial warmup drift).  I'm just looking for some clarification
of the problem description!

        73,  Duane (with a stable VI+, I think)

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
ac5aa@Juno.com -or- duanec@prodigy.net