[TenTec] Corsair-2/PS for sale or trade

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair-2/PS for sale or trade
From: k5rov@worldnet.att.net (Jim Parsons)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:24:34 -0600
I have a Corsair-II that is almost perfect. No scratches, marks, or dents.
It looks like it just came from the factory. The front panel is perfect.
The matching power supply is exactly the same way. About three months ago I
wanted it checked over and aligned. So, at the end of October I sent it to
Ten-tec for a complete alignment. They even rebuilt the PTO. When I  got it
back I found there was slippage in the dial so I sent it back. It came back
on November 10th fully operational, looking and operating like a new unit.

The rig has the complete set of filters (2400, 1800, 500, 250). It also
will be sold with a hand mike (not TenTec). It comes with the manual, power
supply manual, all repair documentation from TenTec, and even an original
sales brochure.

I would like to trade this rig for a Kenwood TS-930s. However, I may sell
it outright if I can get enough to buy a TS-930s. I would prefer to
sell/trade to someone within driving distance of San Angelo, Texas, but
will consider others.

73,

Jim, K5ROV

James (Jim), Parsons, K5ROV USAF, Ret.
k5rov@worldnet.att.net   QCWA, NWQRP, Fists, ARRL
EX: W1RLA, K5FBB, K4FEO, SV0WN (CRETE), SV0WN (RHODES),
DL4NC, DL4JP, KA2FC (JAPAN), KA2JP (JAPAN).
JOHN 3:16