[TenTec] FS: Omni D & Acc.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni D & Acc.
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (NW9G)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 18:43:03 -0500
I have for sale an Omni D with all the trimmings.  Rig is clean and works
perfect
with new pto and new full alignment from Ten Tec.  External VFO, and Deluxe
power
supply with built in current meter and speaker.  Rig has all filters, noise
blanker
board, and warc bands.  $525 for whole package plus a few bucks to ship it.

I listed this rig and sold it about a month ago and a local bought it.  He
decided
that he would rather have my Omni C and he traded me back for it.

This rig is currently at Ten Tec now getting the full check out and
alignment & I
just got a post card from them saying it will be completed and shipped back
soon.

I will check it out when it arrives and then ship it to whoever wants it.
I personally guarantee everything on the rig to work like new.
Ten Tec warranties their work for one year as this will carry that when it
arrives
back.   I don't really need 4 hf rigs sitting in the shack.....so says the
wife.

Happy holidays and 73 all....Steve....NW9G