[TenTec] New T-Kit for Christmas

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New T-Kit for Christmas
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 10:23:02 -0600
Hey, guys:  Santa brought me a new T-Kit--a Model 1330 30 Meter CW
Transceiver.  It's been a long time since I've built anything.  Am anxious
to get started.  I think I've found a space--now I need to figure out how
to steal time from everything else there is to do.

But before I get started, are there any caveats about which I need to know?
I will appreciate advanced information about any trouble spots, sensitive
construction areas, special construction techniques, or other "hints and
kinks" that will make my kit-building experience a good one.

73 and Happy New Year.  Hope to catch you on 30M sometime in January!

Joe Koppi, W0SU
W0SU@pclink.com
St. Paul, MN